This is not an exhaustive list, but it is an account of some of the suppliers I find useful for buying raw stuff. If you progress with your raw journey you will probably encounter other sites and suppliers as well. If you do, let me know!
- Sura Detox, Detox Shop: principally designed to help former clients acquire the superfoods they need to continue their journey to health, this is undoubtedly the cheapest place to buy goji berries, cacao nibs, cacao powder, hemp seeds & spirulina. Visit them & check out their growing range. They also have a link to their Miessence shop – an excellent Australian range of beauty products.
- Fresh Network: probably the largest online raw retailer. FN is a reliable online supplier of all sorts of things raw, from agave to equipment. Check out their quarterly raw magazine called Get Fresh!
- Kiki Health: a good place to buy all sorts of supplements. I’ve just bought some Truly Natural Vitamin C which was recommended to me (£21.45 including postage). It’s raw and made from 100% acerola cherry which is non-toxic and highly absorbable. I’ve also got some of their Nature’s Living Superfood (a mix of all sorts of supergreens) which I add to my green smoothies to give them that extra kick.
- Total Raw Food: Jess Michael’s site. Sells raw food, raw chocolate, supplements, equipment etc
- Detox Your World: Shazzie’s site. Sells a range of raw foods, chocolate, supplements and equipment etc
- Raw Gaia: An excellent Brighton-based range of raw & living skincare products. I particularly like their MSM Beauty Cream.
- Creative Nature: Again, lots of raw foods and superfoods
- Tree-harvest: They are working on an internet site but I’m not sure when they’ll get to it. They’re based at The Granary, Lintridge Farm, Bromsberrow Heath, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 1PB. If you call them on 01531 650 764 they will send you a catalogue and you can do telephone orders from that. I think they’re a great place to buy nuts and dried fruit in bulk. They also have lots of herbs and spices and essential oils, bee pollen, shea and cocoa butter, Tibetan incense and . . .