Cut into bite sized pieces
Place in large salad bowl & then add:
– Thinly sliced spring onions
– A handful of baby tomatoes
– A sprinkle of shelled pumpkin seeds
– A sprinkle of raisins
Add the following to a mini processor to make the dressing:
– a thinly sliced fat clove of garlic
– a big teaspoon of raw honey
– some tamari
– some olive oil (or any other raw oil)
– a teaspoon of smoked paprika
Whizz, taste & pour into salad bowl over vegetables.
Toss dressing through vegetables.
Serve on beds of mixed leaves and top with a little sliced avocado
There’s enough for tomorrow’s lunch as well