It’s Sunday evening in London. We’re watching the final of Masterchef Australia and I have two trays of corn, onion and greens flat bread in the dehydrator. Whatever my dietary preferences, I love cooking programmes and this first series of Masterchef Australia has been compulsive viewing!
Corn, Onion and Greens Flatbread
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked
- 0.5 cup pumpkin seeds, soaked
- 1 cup flax seeds, ground
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 heaped teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 heaped teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 120 gram pack of mixed watercress, spinach and rocket leaves, roughly chopped
Combine all ingredients in your food processor except flax and leaves. Process until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed. Add flax and leaves and process until well combined.
Spread onto two dehydrator trays lined with teflex sheets. Score into 8 slices per sheet. Dehydrate for a few hours. Turn over and remove the teflex sheets. Continue dehydrating over night or until dry.