- 1 cup raw walnuts, soaked
- 1 cup raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds, soaked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 small red onions (or green onions), diced
- 2 heaped teaspoons dried sage
- A drizzle of olive oil
Drain walnuts and seeds (don’t pat dry if you like moist stuffing) and toss into food processor to pulse. Scrape into a mixing or serving bowl and fold in rest of ingredients.
- 2 cups organic raw cranberries
- 2 organic satsuma or mandarin oranges (without seeds)
- 1 organic apple, peeled and cored
- 8 medjool dates (seeded) to taste
Toss cranberries into blender and pulse gently to get slightly chunky texture. Pour into bowl and set aside. Blend oranges, apple and dates to smooth paste. Mix with cranberries.