- 150 g coconut (pre-desiccated or chop some raw coconut chips in the food processor)
- 50 g cacao nibs (or chop some cacao beans in the food processor)
- 150 g almond meal
- 200 g dates
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Some desiccated coconut in which to roll the finished balls
- Do any processing as above.
- Add the dates and vanilla paste to the food processor and mix to a paste. Scrape away from the side of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix in the food processor until well combined (the mixture should hold together when pinched between your fingers). You will need to pause several times and scrape the bowl down with your spatula.
- Roll into balls and mix in desiccated coconut.
Keep in the fridge and try not to eat them all at once.