Summer is finally making an impact in London and, after experimenting with different ice-creams, I’ve come up with what may be my favourite: mango, banana and lime. The lime gives it a nice kick.
- Flesh of 1 ripe mango
- 2 small or 1 big ripe banana
- 1/3 cup many syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400 mls)
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice-cream maker. Process until ready (about 45 mins).
- Store in freezer until ready to eat.
- Pour well-mixed mixture into container & freeze.
- After a few hours, pour into a cold bowl and whisk before returning to freezer container. You may need to do this several times to add air to it and to prevent turning icy.