I adapted my recipe for these cookies from a recipe found at Good Girl Gone Green.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 0.25 cup raisins
- 0.25 cup pumpkin seeds
- 0.25 cup coconut oil
- 0.25 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix with a spatula or spoon.
- Then add wet ingredients & combine well.
- Scoop out the dough into (small, medium or big) balls and press each on on a cookie sheet. I made 10 fairly big cookies.
- Bake on a tray in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.