- 3 small / 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 heaped (3 scant) tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 can full fat organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 pinch hymalayan salt
- Optional: blueberries, coconut cream and grated (85%) dark chocolate to top
- Add bananas to a large bowl. Mash with a fork. Add remaining ingredients (all except optional) and blend with a hand held mixer or continue with your fork until mixed well.
- Spoon into containers and top with optional ingredients if using.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.